All manuscripts should be submitted through the on-line submission system. Registration and login are required to submit new items and to check the status of current submissions.
A. If you are already registered as an author for this journal, click "Go to Login".
B. If you don't already have an account on our system
- Click "Go to Registration"
- Fill out the form. In the field "Register as", select all roles you are interested in, including "Author" and maybe also "Reader" and "Reviewer".
C. If you already have an account on our system, but are not registered as an author for this journal: Click "Go to Registration", but
- click "Click here" link instead of filling out the form
- Log in, and select "Author" for the field "Register as".
Once you have logged in, click the “Author” link.
Under the text “Start here to submit a manuscript to this journal,” click the link titled “Step One of the Submission Process.”
Follow the instructions provided until the submission process is complete. It is a simple 4-step process:
- agree to the terms of the Copyright Notice,
- upload your manuscript as a pdf document (see Author Guidelines),
- provide metadata including the title, abstract, and all coauthors' names, etc.
- confirm the submission
A confirmation e-mail will acknowledge your manuscript submission. Contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation e-mail upon manuscript submission. If receipt issues are not resolved, you will not be able to track the progress of your manuscript submission. Please check any spam blockers you have enabled within your e-mail account or with your Internet Service Provider.
There are no charges to authors for submission or publication.