Main Article Content
We report measurements of the temperature dependence of the surface impedance in superconducting BaFe1.93Ni0.07As2 crystals using the radiofrequency reflection technique in the 5<T<30K temperature range. An LC resonant circuit with a phase sensitive detection was used at 92MHz. A measurement assembly with point contacts was used at 30MHz. The recent discovery of iron based arsenide superconductors BaFe2-xNixAs2 has attracted much interest. For a Ni doping level of 7% the superconducting phase transition is found around 20K. The temperature dependence of the superconducting penetration depth was determined.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- H. Hosono, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn, 77, 1−8, (2008).
- K. Ahilan, F.L. Balasubramanian, T. Ning, A. Imai, A.S. Sefat, M.A. Jin, B.C. McGuire, B.C. Sales, and D. Mandrus, J.Phys.Condens. Matter, 20, 472201, (2008).
- Chen Yanchao, Xingye Lu, Meng Wang, Huiqan Luo and Shiliang Li, Supercond. Sci. Techno., 24, 065004, (2011).
- G. Goll, Unconventional Superconductors Springer Tracks in Modern Physics Springer-Verlag Berlin (2006).
- J. S. Bobowski, J. C. Baglo, James Day, P. Dosanjh, Rinat Ofer, B. J. Ramshaw, Ruixing liang, D.A. Bonn, W. N Hardy, Huiqian Luo, Zhao-Sheng Wang, Lei Fang, and Hai-HU Weng, Phys. Rev. B, 52, 094520, (2010).
- A. Gould, E.M. Jackson, K. Renouard, R. Crittenden, S.M. Bhatat, N.D.Spencer, L.E. Dolhert, and R.F. Wormsbecher, Physica C 156, 55-558, (1988).
- V.A. Gasparov, R. Huguenin D. Pavuna, and J. Van der Maas, Solid State Com., 69 1147-1151, (1989).
- A.C. Bodi, T. Kokkomäki, S. Leppävuori, J. Väyrynen, Physica C 253, 115-120 (1995).
- Hiroshi Kontani and Seiichiro Onari, Phys Rev Lett., 104, 157001, (2010).